Thursday 12 March 2015, Amsterdam
The cutting-edge report Global Cosmetic Surgery & Services Market Analysis 2015-2019 is the latest analysis on this vertically growing market. It is currently worth over $20 billion and is set to rise to over $27 billion by 2019. This comprehensive report is supported by 60 tables & figures over 275 pages and is presented as follows:
The global market for cosmetic surgery services by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By Segment (Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants)
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
- By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators)
- By Energy Based and Other Devices (Home-use Aesthetic Devices)
- By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
- Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Most Popular Minimally-Invasive Procedures Globally
- Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
- Emergence of Plastic Surgery Tourism (USA, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, UK, Poland, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia, India)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 116 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
- Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out -
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
It is specifically written for the busy high level professional in mind - Presidents, VP’s, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News