Wednesday 25 February 2015, Amsterdam
Future of the US Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is the latest in a series of unique Industry Forecast Reports from Market specialists Strategic Defence Intelligence. Providing readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast United States defense industry values, this report includes factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news. With access to both recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the US during the forecast period – you’re set for a sure-footing in the market!
- Gain detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide you with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
- Provides user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Finnish defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
- Understand the various military requirements which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period.
- Over the historic period, the US defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -4.98%, decreasing from US$687 billion in 2011 to US$560 billion in 2015
- The US military expenditure, valued at US$560 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$597 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 0.51% over the forecast period
- The US military expenditure will be driven by the efforts to retain its military supremacy and initiatives to replace the aged and worn-out weapons that have been used in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C4ISR–Land Based, Networking, IT Software, C4ISR–Airborne, Cyber Security
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News