Monday 3 June 2019, Amsterdam
Urban air mobility provides safe and efficient transportation using piloted and autonomous aircrafts for intracity and intercity commutation. Huge investments from aircraft manufacturers, infrastructure providers, and airspace integration researchers have been made for urban air mobility operations, alongside other operations in the airspace. The urban air mobility is expected to be used for several operations, such as humanitarian missions, weather monitoring, ground traffic assessment, emergency medical evacuations, news gathering, package delivery, rescue operations, and passenger transport. The growing human intervention for intercity and intracity transportation using eVTOL and growing smart city investments for urban air mobility are expected to create significant opportunity in the global urban air mobility market.
Urban air mobility (UAM) is an attractive business proposition, which is not too far off in the future. As the road travel in large megacities becomes increasingly congested, the population commuting daily are looking for a better way to safely travel to work and other destinations. Urban air mobility can serve as the advanced way to commute on a daily basis. Urban air mobility, being a part of the future urban landscape, is a term used to describe the systems that enables on-demand, safe, highly automated, and passenger and cargo carrying air transportation services in a metropolitan environment for manned aircraft and unmanned aircraft systems.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global Urban Air Mobility (UAM) Market – Analysis and Forecast (2023-2035)’, the market is expected to report $5.32 billion revenue in 2023 at a significant CAGR during the forecast period 2023-2035. The global urban air mobility market has been segmented into aircraft type: rotor wing, fixed wing, and hybrid concepts. The rotor wing market is expected to acquire the largest share in 2023; however, hybrid concepts market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2035.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Airbus S.A.S
- Airspace Experience Technologies, Inc.
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Bell Helicopter
- DeLorean Aerospace LLC
- Embraer SA
- Karem Aircraft, Inc.
- Kitty Hawk
- Lilium GmbH
- Neva Aerospace
- Pipistrel Group
- The Boeing Company
- Volocopter GmbH
- Workhorse Group, Inc.
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the global urban air mobility market during the forecast period, 2023-2035?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global urban air mobility market?
- Who are the key players in the global urban air mobility market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
- What is the expected revenue to be generated by the global urban air mobility market on the basis of segments (aircraft type, infrastructure, use case, operation, and travel range) in 2023, and what are the estimates by 2035?
- How is each segment of the global urban air mobility market expected to grow during the forecast period, and how much revenue is expected to be generated by each segment by the end of 2035?
- What are the trends in the global urban air mobility market across different regions, what is the expected revenue to be generated in 2023 and what are the estimates by 2035?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2023-2035?
- Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global urban air mobility market during the forecast period?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What are the major opportunities that the urban air mobility manufacturers foresee?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News