This report presents a complete analysis of the global Electrical and Environmental System market across the next five years. It analyses about the factors driving the market, the challenges faced by the industry and about the factors restraining the growth of the market
- It provides a complete market size of the global Electrical and Environmental System market over the next five years and talks about the market share by different Aircraft Type.
- It provides an insight of revenue pattern of different electrical systems like Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), Generators, Motors, Power Conversion and Distribution system.
- It provides an insight of revenue pattern of Environmental Systems for various Aircraft Types and Regions across 2013-2018.
- It talks about leading competitors in the global electrical and environmental system market and apart from a general overview of the companies it also provides details on their financial position.
- The global commercial aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems market size is expected to grow to $7.13 Billion by 2018.
- Narrow Body Aircrafts Market has the highest business potential throughout the study period.
- The soaring price of Fuel and need for reliable and environmental sustainable system has given a real boost to the industry.
- Maintaining and running a product line in a profitable way all the while investing in new technology, maintaining a skilled workforce and meeting varying customer demands and expectations while improving overall design and quality is expected to be a major challenge.
- Increase in merger and acquisition, technology transfer, joint development and production and partnership agreements between western and other developing nations are anticipated.
- Honeywell is the leader in the aircraft Electrical and Environmental system market with over 55% of the market share.
- ON THE BASIS OF AIRCRAFT TYPES
Very Large Aircrafts market
Wide Body Aircrafts market
Narrow Body Aircrafts market
- ON THE BASIS OF PRODUCT TYPE
Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
Other Supplementary Ancillary systems
Environmental Control Systems
- ON THE BASIS OF GEOGRAPHIES
- Aircraft Manufactures
- Electrical and Environmental system Manufactures
- Sub Component Manufactures
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)