This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.Summary
SDI’s "The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Nigeria.
The Nigerian defense market, valued at US$2.3 billion in 2013, is expected to see a double digit growth rate over the forecast period to reach US$4.4 billion by 2018. Piracy, oil smuggling in the Gulf of Guinea and a contribution to peacekeeping operations are expected to drive the country’s military expenditure to register a growth rate of 13.62% over the forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
"The Nigerian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Nigeria defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Nigeria defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Nigeria defense industry.