This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Czech Republic.
During the review period, the Czech Republic’s defense expenditure grew at a CAGR of -6.8%, with a declining defense budget due to the global economic crisis. The defense budget, which stood at 1.1% of GDP in 2012, is forecast to decrease to 1.0% by 2018 with the country’s GDP growth rate expected to outpace its defense expenditure growth rate.
Reasons To Buy
"The Czech Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Czech Republic defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Czech Republic defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Czech Republic defense industry.