This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Taiwanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Taiwan.
With a defense budget of US$10.5 billion in 2013, Taiwan is expected to cumulatively spend US$59.2 billion on its military over the forecast period. The country’s military expenditure is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.15% to reach US$12.9 billion by 2018, compared to 2.15% CAGR recorded during the review period.
Reasons To Buy
"The Taiwanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Taiwan defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Taiwan defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Taiwan defense industry.