This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.Summary
SDI’s "The Mexican Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Mexico.
During the review period, the Mexican defense budget recorded a CAGR of 10.1%, as expenditure was driven by measures to control drug trafficking and organized crime and through contributions to United Nations (UN) peacekeeping missions. In 2013, the Mexican defense budget stood at 0.5% of GDP, and is expected to increase to 0.6% of GDP by 2018 as a result of an increase in defense expenditure, of US$10.28 billion, by 2018.
Reasons To Buy
"The Mexican Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Mexico defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Mexico defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Mexico defense industry.