The Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile
Published: Oct 2013 - Pages: 46 - Report code: ASDR-81314
This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2013-18, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI’s "The Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Venezuela.
Driven by the modernization of the country’s armed forces, border disputes and the development of the domestic defense industry, the Venezuelan defense budget recorded a CAGR of 7.82% during the review period. Valued at US$5.7 billion in 2013, the Venezuelan defense budget stood at 1.64% of GDP and is expected to increase to 2.08% of GDP by 2018.
Reasons To Buy
"The Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2018: Market Profile" allows you to:
• Understand the market size and forecasts of the Venezuela defense industry.
• Understand the budget allocation of the Venezuela defense industry.
• Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
• Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
• Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Venezuela defense industry.
Purchase this Report
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.
Strategic Defense Intelligence