This report covers the global market for remote sensing, including regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Platforms include: space based – conventional, airborne – manned, terrestrial – stationary, aquatic – unmanned, airborne – unmanned, aquatic – manned, terrestrial – mobile, space based – microsats. Application segments include disaster management, climate research, Infrastructure, security, agriculture, oceanography, energy, hydrology and forestry.
- An overview of the global market for remote sensing technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the major remote sensing platforms, key remote sensing instruments, and applications accounting for the bulk of the industry
- Discussion about remote sensing image analysis techniques
- Coverage of remote sensing patents, including patent abstracts and the names of the inventors and original patent assignees
- Description of the major organizations that form and support the global remote sensing community
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Airbus, Digitalglobe, MdDA Information Systems Inc., Parrot SA, Precisionhawk, Scanex and Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd. (SST)