World Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies Market 2013-2023
Published: Jul 2013 - Pages: 145 - Report code: ASDR-70982
The threat of explosive devices to governments, private companies and the public continues to drive the explosive detection market. The maturation of such devices has led to their adoption worldwide as a counter to this. Screening requirements have driven the market forward with large purchases from governments and aviation authorities. However, there are significant barriers to continued year-on-year growth, notably due to moves towards risk-based screening and reductions in procurement budgets worldwide. A broadening of the demand base will partially mitigate this. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global explosive trace detection (ETD) technologies market in 2013 will reach $830m.
Why you should buy World Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the explosive trace detection technologies market prospects
- The report comprises 145 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 116 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the explosive trace detection market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- Implant Sciences
• View global explosive trace detection technologies market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the explosive trace detection technologies market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the explosive trace detection technologies end user submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Law enforcement end-user forecast 2013-2023
- Cargo & Transport end-user forecast 2013-2023
- Military end-user forecast 2013-2023
- Threat Infrastructure end-user forecast 2013-2023
- Civil End-user forecast 2013-2023
• Learn about the potential for each of the explosive trace detection technologies products & service types with submarkets forecasts from 2013-2023
- Handheld ETD procurement forecast 2013-2023
- Desktop ETD procurement forecast 2013-2023
- Kit ETD procurement forecast 2013-2023
- Fixed ETD procurement forecast 2013-2023
- R&D forecast 2013-2023
- ETD Consumables forecast 2013-2023
- ETD Servicing & Operation forecast 2013-2023
• Learn about the opportunities in the 10 leading explosive trace detection markets with forecasts between 2013-2023
- US forecast 2013-2023
- China forecast 2013-2023
- India forecast 2013-2023
- UK forecast 2013-2023
- Brazil forecast 2013-2023
- Russia forecast 2013-2023
- Mexico forecast 2013-2023
- Nigerian forecast 2013-2023
- Iraq forecast 2013-2023
- Afghanistan forecast 2013-2023
- RoW forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles and market share data of the 10 leading explosive trace detection companies with analysis examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Smith's Detection
- Morpho Detection
- FLIR Systems
- Implant Sciences
- Scintrex Trace
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the explosive trace detection industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
This report consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from Ben Rollins the CEO of Vaporsens, and Brad Chase the Marketing Director of Implant Sciences, are included with this report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological and operational issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities within the explosive trace detection sector.
How the World Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the explosive trace detection market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you the most valuable commodity of all in a dynamic and ever-changing marketplace - time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition order our report on the World Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) Technologies Market 2013-2023 today.
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research
Global Market Research