Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market 2013-2023
Published: Jun 2013 - Pages: 165 - Report code: ASDR-69744
Digital glass cockpit systems, which have for many years been prevalent in the civil aviation sector, are becoming an increasingly effective means for military aircraft operators to add capabilities to their fleets. As well as reducing the information management workload for pilots who are tasked with coordinating ever larger networks of sensors and platforms, digital glass cockpits can lead to weight and power savings over traditional instrumentation, allow easier interaction with civilian air traffic control, lower accident rates and enable faster training for new pilots. This report assesses that the global digital glass military aircraft cockpit systems market will total $1.71bn in 2013.
Modern digital glass cockpit systems use liquid crystal display (LCD) screens to display critical flight information, although in early examples bulkier cathode ray tube (CRT) monitors were used. Also known by a variety of similar acronyms such as electronic flight information systems (EFIS) and cockpit display system (CDS), glass cockpit displays are usually based around primary flight displays (PFDs) engine indications and crew alerting system (EICAS) and multifunction displays (MFDs), which allow clusters of mechanical flight instrument gauges to be replaced with graphical representations of information from onboard and external sensors and navigation systems.
What makes this report unique?
We consulted widely with industry experts and has included two full transcripts from interviews with Innovative Solutions & Support and Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions are included in this report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market 2013-2023: Multi-Function Displays (MFD) for Fighters, Airlifters, Trainers & Helicopters
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the digital glass military aircraft cockpit market prospects
- The report comprises 165 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 219 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the digital glass military aircraft cockpit market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from digital glass military aircraft cockpit industry specialist informing the analysis
- Innovative Solutions & Support
- Curtiss-Wright Controls Defense Solutions
• View global digital glass military aircraft cockpit market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report looks at the prospects for further growth in the market, producing detailed ten-year budget forecasts for the 20 largest national markets and outlining the products, services and strategies of 20 of the most successful companies in the digital glass military aircraft cockpit market.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the digital glass military aircraft cockpit submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Fixed Wing Combat Aircraft
- Utility Helicopter
- Trainer Aircraft
- Attack Helicopter
- Fixed Wing Utility Aircraft
- Strategic Bomber Aircraft
• Learn about the opportunities in 20 leading countries with digital glass military aircraft cockpit market forecasts between 2013-2023
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 20 leading countries
- Detailed regional tables of significant military aircraft projects & programmes that are driving digital glass cockpit acquisitions.
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading digital glass military aircraft cockpit companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- Astronautics Corporation of America
- Avidyne Corporation
- Barco Inc
- Cobham PLC
- EADS Group
- Elbit Systems
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Finmeccanica Group
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Rockwell Collins Inc
- Safran Group
- Samtel Group
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
- Thales Group
- Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market 2013-2023: Multi-Function Displays (MFD) for Fighters, Airlifters, Trainers & Helicopters report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the defence industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Digital Glass Military Aircraft Cockpit Systems Market 2013-2023: Multi-Function Displays (MFD) for Fighters, Airlifters, Trainers & Helicopters
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Global Market Research
Global Market Research