The world air cargo and freight logistics market is currently in a state of flux, with shifting results since the 2008 financial crash. Investor confidence has been hit, hard, by a series of forecast upswings which failed to materialise in any sustainable sense. Rampant fuel price rises remain the single largest factor in the forecast, bringing carrier capacities into sharper focus and asking questions as to the cost-effectiveness of air cargo deliveries. The global macroeconomic climate is also a major issue, with the ongoing drag of the euro zone a major problem, while the immaturity of the South American market has created problems in the industry. Volatility is expected to diminish, but remains a factor of concern. Nevertheless, we assesses that the air cargo and freight logistics market will be worth $103.17bn in 2013.
Bright spots remain, with air cargo a fundamental requirement for many industries, and consumer spending still growing in developed and developing markets. The expansion of regional hubs in the Asia-Pacific are expected to act to provide additional stability to the market and the lack of alternate modes of transport (the APAC region is divided by sea, South America and Africa by mountains and distance) ensure that developing regions will still find air cargo to be a key factor.
Why you should buy the World Air Cargo & Freight Logistics Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the world air cargo & freight logistics market prospects
- The report comprises 176 pages
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- University of Manitoba, Professor of Supply Chain Management, Dr Barry Prentice
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 115 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the air cargo & freight logistics market
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the world air cargo and freight logistics market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the air cargo & freight logistics submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- General Air Cargo Goods
- Express-Delivery Air Cargo Goods
- Specialist Air Cargo Goods
• Learn about the opportunities in each global region with air cargo & freight logistics market forecasts between 2013-2023
- North America
- Middle East
- South America
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading air cargo & freight logistics companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- DB Schenker
- Kuehne & Nagel
- Cathay Pacific
- Korean Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- China Airlines
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- STEP analysis of social, technological, economic, and political factors in the market, revealing what drives and restrains the world air cargo and freight logistics industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the World Air Cargo & Freight Logistics Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global air cargo and freight logistics industry and market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report World Air Cargo & Freight Logistics Market 2013-2023.