Global Military Radar Systems Market 2013-2023 - Passive & Active Systems
Published: May 2013 - Pages: 208 - Report code: ASDR-67062
The global military radar systems market is currently in a state of flux, primarily as a result of sweeping defence budget cuts in many established markets which have impacted heavily on procurement. While counteracting forces of spending increases in emerging markets and new technologies are undoubtedly present, they represent only a limited effect on the military radar systems market as a whole. The security picture over the next decade (involving increased access to ballistic missile technologies and increased tensions in East Asia and the Middle East) will continue to provide a pressing need for procurement and upgraded radar technology, although these demands will continue to be counterbalanced by economic reality. As a consequence, our analysis indicates that the military radar systems market is set to reach $8.57bn in 2013.
Why you should buy the Global Military Radar Systems Market 2013-2023: Passive & Active Systems
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the global military radar systems market industry prospects
- The report comprises 208 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 153 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the global military radar systems market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints. It also provides an examination of national military radar systems strategies, commercial opportunities, and future disruptive technologies.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the military radar systems submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- Sea-platform integrated radar systems
- Air-deployed radar systems
- Ground-based radar systems
• Learn about the opportunities in 14 leading military radar systems countries with market forecasts between 2013-2023
- United States
- People's Republic of China (PRC)
- Middle East
- United Kingdom
- Republic of China (ROC)
- Republic of Korea (ROK)
- Rest of the World (RoW)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading military radar systems companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- EADS Group
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Israeli Aerospace Industries (IAI) Ltd
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab Group
- Thales Group
- ThalesRaytheonSystems (TRS)
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
- SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats, revealing what drives and restrains the global military radar systems industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
What makes this report unique?
Our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national military radar systems markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all of which identify strategic business opportunities.
How the Global Military Radar Systems Market 2013-2023: Passive & Active Systems report can benefit you
This report is for anyone requiring analysis of the global military radar systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
Related Press Release(s)
Purchase this Report
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.
Global Market Research
Global Market Research