Developed economies are seeking to maintain dominance in new radar technological developments and, as new radar development will normally take between five and 10 years to reach production and deployment stage, countries are willing to inject large sums into radar development. Meanwhile, the surge in ability and willingness of developing and high-growth markets to acquire more advanced systems in recent years shows no sign of abating. This study's calculations indicate that the global military radar market is set to reach $9.16bn in 2011.
The global military radar systems market is expected to be resilient in the face of sharp budget cuts over the next decade. The market is also currently in the throes of technological advances that will ensure strong growth in the coming years. In spite of declining defence spending in the US, Europe and other developed economies, radar systems have been identified by governments as an investment priority, as developments in active electronically scanned array (AESA) and multi-mission capabilities require procurement agencies to maintain the relevance of ground-based, airborne and naval military assets. The self-evident utility of radars in their intelligence gathering and protective capabilities mean that governments are unlikely to jettison plans to acquire or at least upgrade these critical systems. Moreover, the drive towards standardisation and modularisation of systems is likely to offer considerable opportunities for companies that can supply such solutions.
This study sees the military radar systems market as including four sub-sectors: naval, airborne, ground-based and space-based systems. This report will discuss the various technologies involved in each and provide quantitative and qualitative analysis for these sub-sectors. Moreover, this report will summarise developments and provide year-on-year forecasts for the 10 largest markets for radar equipment: the US, the UK, France, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany, Australia, China and India. Additionally, this report will consider many of the remaining regional markets worldwide: other Asian, other Middle Eastern, other European, Latin American and African.
• Global military radar systems market forecasts and analysis for 2011-2021.
• 80 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the military radar systems market from 2011-2021.
• Analysis and forecasts informed by consultation with industry expert opinion. A full transcript of an interview from a leading military radar company is included within the report.
• National market forecasts and analysis for the 10 leading military radar systems markets.
• Submarket forecasts from 2011-2021 for 4 military radar systems submarkets.
• Profiles of 23 of the leading companies operating within the military radar systems market.
• SWOT analysis of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing the military radar systems market over the next 10 years.
• Examination of the main technologies in the military radar systems market.
Comprehensive analysis of the military radar systems market
The Military Radar Systems Market 2011-2021 report examines this sector critically by drawing upon a rich combination of primary and secondary research with a comprehensive review of recent contracts, official corporate and governmental announcements, news reports, industry publications, market analysis, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.
Why you should buy The Military Radar Systems Market 2011-2021
• You will achieve a comprehensive understanding of the global military radar systems market and how it will develop over the next 10 years.
• You will find 80 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the military radar systems market in detail from 2011-2021.
• The analysis and forecasting has been reinforced by consultation with expert opinion. Within the report, you will read a full transcript of an exclusive and original interview with a leading military radar systems company,
- ELTA Systems.
• You will receive national market forecasts from 2011-2021 for the 10 leading national military radar systems markets, plus the rest of the world, with an analysis of the prospects within each national market:
• You will receive four submarket forecasts from 2011-2021 for the following military radar systems submarkets:
• You will be able to compare the various military radar systems technologies and discover which countries will be investing in which types of technologies over the forecast period.
• You will find profiles of 23 of the leading companies operating within the military radar systems market.
• You will view a SWOT analysis of the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the military radar systems market over the next 10 years.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the military radar systems market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study, which analyses one of the most exciting markets in the defence industry. The military radar systems market offers substantial business and investment opportunities and is becoming an increasingly important component of the defence sector globally.
This defence report will be valuable both to those already involved in the military radar systems market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Military Radar Systems Market 2011-2021.
Unfortunately this market research is not available anymore, please use the links below to find related reports.