Biofuels is a thriving global industry which offers huge potentials for investment. During 2010-2011, the biofuels market gained increased interest as the price of oil increased rapidly. Many developed countries, such as the US and countries in the European Union, reconsidered their energy policy and significantly decreased their imports of oil. On the other side, policy makers were promoting production and consumption of biofuels, through a series of tax credits and incentives. Even though the production of biofuels is still mainly concentrated in US, Europe and South America, 2010-2011 was marked by the more diversified picture with regions such as Asia, Africa and the Middle East increasing their biofuels production. We calculate that the global expenditure on biofuels in 2011 will total $46.63bn.
Technological advances and efficiency gains including higher biomass yields per acre and more gallons of biofuel per ton of biomass could steadily reduce the economic cost and environmental impacts of biofuels production. This report offers an examination of the biofuels market over the next decade, providing detailed market forecasts for each of the leading regional markets and offering in-depth analysis of the opportunities and challenges facing companies in the biofuels market throughout the world.
The report also describes the most important technological changes within the biofuels industry and assesses their importance for the growth of the market over the long-term. The various drivers and restraints of the market are evaluated in order to provide readers with specific insights into the future direction of the biofuels market.
How much is expected to be invested in the biofuels market worldwide during the forecast period 2011-2021? What are the future prospects of advanced biofuels? Who are the leading companies in the biofuels market? Where are the growth opportunities over the next decade - in which countries and with which type of technology? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
Unique Selling Points
- Global biofuels market forecasts and analysis for 2011-2021.
- 88 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the biofuels market from 2011-2021.
- Analysis and forecasts informed by extensive consultation with industry expert opinion. Full transcripts of four interviews are including from leading biofuels companies.
- Regional market forecasts for the 7 regional biofuels markets with further market analysis for the 18 leading national markets.
- Profiles of the 20 leading companies within the biofuels market.
- SWOT analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing the biofuels market over the next ten years.
- Examination of the main technologies in the biofuels market.
Comprehensive analysis of the biofuels market
The Biofuels Market 2011-2021 report examines this sector critically by drawing upon a rich combination of primary and secondary research with a comprehensive review of recent sales figures, official corporate and governmental announcements, news reports, industry publications, market analysis, policy documents, industry statements and an extensive consultation of expert opinion.
Why you should buy The Biofuels Market 2011-2021
- You will receive a comprehensive understanding of the global biofuels market and how it will develop over the next ten years.
- You will find 88 tables, charts and graphs quantifying, analysing and forecasting the biofuels market in detail from 2011-2021.
- The analysis and forecasting has been reinforced by extensive consultation with expert opinion. Within the report, you will read full transcripts of original and exclusive interviews with experts and consultants from the 4 leading biofuels companies:
- Lanzatech: Carl Worf and James Obern, Managers of the Business Development Team.
- Novozymes: Mr. Poul Ruben Andersen, Vice President for Bioenergy.
- Green Biologics: Sean Sutcliffe, CEO
- Sapphire Energy: Tim Zenk, Vice President of Corporate Affairs.
- You will receive regional market forecasts from 2011-2021 for the 7 regional biofuels markets, with a thorough analysis of the prospects within each regional market:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- Regional biofuels market forecasts include analysis of the following national markets:
- New Zealand
- You will be able to compare the various types of biofuels, with analysis of which regions will be investing in which types of biofuels over the forecast period.
- You will find profiles of 20 of the leading companies within the biofuels market.
- You will view a SWOT analysis of the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the biofuels market over the next ten years.
You can order this report today
Anybody with an interest in the biofuels market should gain valuable information and insight from this new study, which analyses one of the most exciting markets in the renewable energy industry. The biofuels market offers substantial business and investment opportunities and is becoming an increasingly important component of the energy sector in several key national markets.
This energy report will be valuable both to those already involved in the biofuels market and those wishing to enter the market in the future. Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Biofuels Market 2011-2021.