The Solar Tracker Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Technological Innovations in Solar Tracker Industry
Traditional solar trackers were usually single-axis, either horizontal or vertical. However, dual-axis trackers that could move both horizontally and vertically and multi-row trackers that could accommodate multiple rows of solar panels were becoming more prevalent. These systems allowed for increased solar energy capture throughout the day, maximizing the energy output.
Sophisticated tracking algorithms were being implemented in solar trackers to optimize their performance. These algorithms considered various factors such as solar position, weather conditions, shading, and historical data to determine the ideal position for the solar panels and adjust their orientation accordingly.
Internet of Things (IoT) technology enabled solar tracker systems to be connected to the cloud, allowing for remote monitoring and control. This feature facilitated real-time data analysis, performance tracking, and troubleshooting, leading to improved maintenance and operational efficiency. Bifacial solar panels, capable of capturing sunlight from both sides, were gaining popularity. Solar trackers were designed to optimize the positioning of these bifacial panels to enhance their energy yield.
Some solar tracker designs started implementing distributed actuation systems, where each solar panel had its actuator. This approach reduced mechanical complexity, improved reliability, and allowed independent control over each panel’s movement. Advancements in materials science led to the development of lighter, more durable, and weather-resistant materials for solar trackers. These materials enhanced the trackers’ lifespan while reducing maintenance requirements.
Additional Energy Consumption Due To Solar Tracker
Solar trackers are mechanisms that allow solar panels to follow the sun’s movement throughout the day, optimizing their angle of incidence to maximize energy capture. While solar trackers can increase the overall energy output of a solar system, they also consume additional energy themselves to operate. This additional energy consumption is mainly due to the power needed to control and reposition the solar panels. Different types of solar trackers have varying energy requirements. Single-axis trackers, which move the panels on one axis (usually East-West), generally consume less energy compared to dual-axis trackers, which move the panels on two axes (East-West and North-South). Dual-axis trackers provide better solar panel alignment but require more energy to operate.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the solar trackers market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the solar trackers market?
- How will each solar trackers submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each solar trackers submarket develops from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading solar trackers markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the solar trackers projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of solar trackers projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the solar trackers market?
- Where is the solar trackers market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
You need to discover how this will impact the solar trackers market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 220-page report provides 86 tables and 110 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the solar trackers market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints, and challenges), porters five forces analysis, PEST analysis, and recent developments.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Single Axis
- Dual Axis