This report analyzes different transformer types, capacity ratings, phases, insulation types, mounting locations, end-use industries, and regional market development of transformers. Furthermore, we also segment the market analysis by major countries in this report, such as the U.S., China, Germany, India, and others, where the opportunities for transformers are lucrative.
The report is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current, and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, and more. We have also included a list of other companies in global and regional markets. Also, the report consists of a patent analysis for the transformer market, representing a significant investment area for investors.
The report incorporates the impacts of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
In this report, 2021 is used as the market’s base year, estimated values are provided for 2022, and the market values are forecast from 2022 to 2027. All market values are provided in millions of dollars, and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
- 53 tables and 28 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global markets for electrical transformers
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global transformers market in USD million terms, and corresponding market share analysis by type, capacity rating, phase, insulation type, end-use industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Analysis of market opportunities with a holistic study of Porter’s Analysis and PESTLE Analysis for relevant geographic regions in the global transformer industry
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities to develop low-cost advanced transformer technologies, market development strategies, and company value share analysis
- Identification of major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Review of key patent grants and significant allotments of recent patents across each major category
- Descriptive company profiles of the market leading players, including ABB Ltd., BHEL, DAIHEN Corp., General Electric Co., Mitsubishi Electric Corp. and Siemens AG