Global disposable medical supplies market will reach $429.1 billion by 2030, growing by 5.8% annually over 2022-2030, driven by the growing incidence of disease & disorders coupled with aging population, rising incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), impact of COVID-19 outbreak, the growing preference towards the low-cost disposable medical supplies for reducing contamination and healthcare-acquired infections, along with favorable regulations set forth by governments.
Highlighted with 125 tables and 90 figures, this 205-page report “Global Disposable Medical Supplies Market 2022-2030 by Product Type, Raw Material, Application, End User, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global disposable medical supplies market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2019-2022 and provides forecast from 2023 till 2030 with 2022 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine conflict. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global disposable medical supplies market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of by Product Type, Raw Material, Application, End User, and Region.
Based on Product Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2030 included in each section.
- Surgical Instruments & Supplies
- Infusion & Hypodermic Devices
- Contact Lens
- Diagnostic & Laboratory Disposables
- Glucose Monitoring Strips
- Blood Collection Consumables
- Diagnostic Catheters
- Bandages & Wound Dressings
- Infection Management
- Exudate Management
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices (NPWTD)
- Nonwoven Medical Disposables
- Shoe Covers
- Sterile Nonwoven Swabs
- Surgical Caps
- Surgical Drapes
- Surgical Gowns
- Surgical Masks
- Dialysis Disposables
- Incontinence Products
- Intubation & Ventilation Supplies
- Other Products
Based on Raw Materials, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2030 included in each section.
- Plastic Resins
- Nonwoven Material
- Paper & Paperboard
- Other Raw Materials
By Application, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2030 included in each section.
- Cardiovascular Care
- Cerebrovascular Care
- Other Applications
By End User, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue ($ mn) for 2022-2030 included in each section.
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Clinics & Physician Offices
- Home Healthcare
- Assisted Living Centers & Nursing Homes
- Other End Users
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, and Finland)
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Philippines)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
For each aforementioned region and country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue ($ mn) are available for 2022-2030. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of each national market by Product Type, Application and End User over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Selected Key Players:
- 3M Company
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International
- Bayer AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- M?lnlycke Health Care AB
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Terumo Medical Corporation
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)