The scope of the report includes an overview of the global MFA market and an analysis of global market trends, with data from 2021 (the base year) and estimates for 2022 through 2027, with projections of CAGR for the forecast period. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, authentication model type, organization size, industry and geography.
This report also includes a discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the market. It explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global MFA market and current trends within the industry. This report concludes with detailed profiles of the main vendors in the global market.
- 50 data tables and 27 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for multi-factor authentication (MFA) process
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, market forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global multi-factor authentication market, with analyses and growth forecasts over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for multi-factor authentication market, and corresponding market share analysis based on component, type of authentication model, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating demand for global multi-factor authentication market, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, M&A deals, and other market strategic advantages
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology advancements, value chain analysis, and competitive environment of the leading market players
- Number of published patents and patent applications for MFA technologies across various regions
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market players, including Broadcom Inc., Entrust Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., RSA Security LLC, SecureAuth Corp. and Yubico AB