The introduction AESA technology together with Gallium Nitride-based semiconductors and advances in the digital computation are driving replacement programs for all platforms. Also the increased requirement for Air Defence radars at all levels, from drones to hypersonic missiles support the Military Radar market.
The Military Radar Market has a market value of US$10.9 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 2.84% in the forecast period 2022-2030. In 2022, North America gained a market value of US$ 4.13 bn, and its the largest regional segment within the Military Radar Market. On studying the regional competitive mapping, APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region with leading countries like India and China.
Market analysis for the platform-based segmentation shows that Air Platforms account for 40% of the market value . It is also the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of 3.40% between the forecast period 2022-2030.
- Overview: Snapshot of the Radar technology in the military market during 2022-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments and sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the Military Radar market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyses changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Impact Analysis: Analysis on how certain events will impact the missiles market. This will give you an indication on which factors are important for the forecast.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
SegmentationWe have segmented the market by Region, Platform, Application, Role, and Component.
- North America
- Middle East
- Surveillance & AEW Radar
- Tracking & Fire Control
- Multi-Functional Radar
- Synthetic Aperture and MTI
- Ground Penetration Radar
- Weapon Location & C-Ram Radar
- Weather Radar
- Simple Pulse Radar
- Moving Target Indication Radar
- High Range Resolution Radar
- Imaging Radar
- Tracking Radar
- Electronically Scanned Phased Array Radar
- Fire Control Radar
- Surveillance Radar
- ATC & Ranging Radar
- Power Amplifier
- Data Processor Units
- Graphical User Interface
- Software Interface
- Digital Signal Processor
- Stabilizing System
Reasons to buy this study
- The key trends in the military radar market have been analysed in detailed, including a scenarion analysis to better understand the impact of certain factors of market impact.
- The market dynamics, which are the market driver, restraints and challenges have been covered in detailed.
- The technology chapter covers the future technologies which could impact the market, the disruptive technologies like the Quantum Radar and the enablers like AESA Radars have been covered in detailed in this chapter.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of key players in the market and their recent contracts, alliances and SWOT.
- Identify the major sub segments which has higher growth potential compared to the other segments in the market.
- Make correct business decisions by understanding the developments in the sub segment level that are expected to drive the future market.