The report provides a holistic SFAS framework analysis, developed by Wheelen & Hunger, on each of the Global Top 4 Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engine manufacturers based on an analysis of each company’s strategic positioning and its degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively. The objective of the analysis is to assess as to how favorably is each company positioned and how responsive it is to the nature, degree & pace of changes taking place within its internal and external environment respectively. The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, holistic strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking significant strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively. These strategic factors are then ranked based on the strategic significance & potential degree of impact along-with each respective company’s corresponding degree of responsiveness to these factors. The final Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) matrix amalgamates the IFAS & EFAS matrices into a single matrix followed by a reevaluation & second level ranking & responsiveness rating which leads to the generation of an overall score, thus, providing a holistic, overarching strategic view on each market player.
The numeric SFAS scores and the analysis produced by the framework, thus, are highly useful for competitive & comparative analysis from a current as well as emerging perspective with the framework assessing the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market dynamics, thereby, analyzing the ability to be able to create & capitalize on potential growth opportunities effectively by harnessing & navigating the changing market & technology landscape effectively while leveraging structural & core strengths and negating threats & overcoming challenges simultaneously.
SFAS, as a framework, thus, scores significantly over the traditional SWOT analysis framework, in terms, of its ability to quantify a range of strategic factors based on the nature & potential degree of effect of each strategic factor being analyzed, thereby, making it much more effective for competitive assessment as well as analysis with the creation of a quantitative strategic snapshot on each market player.
Relevance & Usefulness of the Report:
The report provides insights & inputs to be incorporated into the broader competitive assessment, strategic planning & decision making processes.
The report will be useful for:
- -Competitive Assessment, Comparative Analysis & Strategic Planning
- -Overall Strategic Equation & Quantified, Numeric SFAS score for each Company based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- - Holistic, Comparative Analysis on & Ranking of the industry OEMs based on SFAS Scores.
- -Analysis of degree of Congruence between Emerging Market Landscape & Strategy focus across OEMs
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Analysis & Assessment of Emerging Market, Technology Trends & Developments
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- - Analysis of Market Evolution with Medium Term Demand Growth Projections & Outlook
The report will be essential & a key resource for those associated with and having strategic interest in the Global Commercial Aircraft Turbofan Engines Market. The report will be especially useful for
- Key Decision-Makers
- Program & Procurement Managers
- Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies
- Industry OEMs
- Airline Groups and Aircraft Fleet Operators
- Suppliers, Vendors, Technology & MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain
- Existing & potential Investors
- Industry & Company Analysts
- M&A Advisory Firms
- Strategy & Management Consulting Firms
- PE Firms, Venture Capitalists and Financing & Leasing Companies
- Researchers and all those associated with the industry in general