The Energy Storage Technologies (EST) Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Governments from All Across the World Are Taking Action to Promote Energy Storage
The storage industry is primed for rapid expansion. Owners of energy storage systems will be able to generate income from an increasing number of sources thanks to new market regulations, including postponed transmission and distribution upgrades, the incorporation of intermittent resources, decreased demand or increased generating capacity to handle peak loads, the offering of ancillary services, and improved grid reliability and resiliency. Storage used to fit like a square peg into a round hole called historical regulation. The federal regulation that is now in place for wholesale power sales and transmission in interstate commerce was created for a world that had any meaningful energy storage.
Even while pumped-storage hydroelectricity has been around for a while, it differs significantly from more recent storage technologies like batteries, flywheels, and thermal energy storage projects in terms of its properties. Governments from all across the world are taking action to promote storage. The US Department of Energy’s focused loan and incentive programmes, as well as the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s initiatives to open up a road to participation in the wholesale market, have helped storage on a global scale.
Deal Between BMW Group and Our Next Energy (ONE), an Energy Storage Business
The deal between BMW Group and Our Next Energy (ONE), an energy storage business with headquarters in Michigan, calls for the integration of ONE’s Gemini Dual-Chemistry battery technology into the BMW iX electric SUV. According to ONE, the BMW iX will be able to go 600 miles (965 kilometres) on a single charge because to its exclusive long-range Gemini technology, which it first showed in January 2022 on a Tesla Model S that travelled 752 miles on a single charge. The iX prototype car, which is expected to be finished by the end of the year, will have nearly double the range of the standard BMW iX xDrive50, which has the greatest EPA-rated range in the lineup at 324 miles (521 kilometers). Through its Silicon Valley-based venture capital arm BMW I Ventures, which recently oversaw a $65M investment round, BMW is a shareholder in ONE.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the energy storage technologies market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the energy storage technologies market?
- How will each energy storage technologies submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each energy storage technologies submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading energy storage technologies markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the energy storage technologies projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implications of energy storage technologies projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the energy storage technologies market?
- Where is the energy storage technologies market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the energy storage technologies market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 316-page report provides 194 tables and 189 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the energy storage technologies market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
The report delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations and economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising energy storage technologies prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Application
- Stationary Energy Storage Application
- Transportation Energy Storage Application
Market Segment by Stationary Type
- Industrial and Military Use
Market Segment by Utility Type
- Ancillary Services
- Peaking Capacity
- Energy Shifting
- Transmission & Distribution Level
Market Segment by Industrial Type
- Uninterruptible Power Source (UPS) + Data
- Telecom Backup Power
- Air Conditioning/ Refrigeration
- Hydrogen Refueling Stations
- Other Industrial/Military Uses
Market Segment by Technology
- Pumped Storage Hydropower
- Lithium-ion Batteries
- Lead–acid Batteries
- Compressed-Air Energy Storage (CAES)
- Redox Flow Batteries (RFBs)
- Other Technologies