BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Car Manufacturing Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, Industry size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the car manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $401.5 billion in 2021. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $327.1 billion in 2021. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $33.9, $20.9, and $19.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $397.6 billion in 2026, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $50.4, $43.4 and $24.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing Industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry?