Developing Next-generation Information Warfare Systems is a growing opportunity for electronic warfare companies. At the same time, there will be an increasing market for developing integrated solutions for counter-information hacking systems, developing machine learning algorithms to identify and kill cyber threats, and improving hardware to restrict cyber threats arising from firmware, malware and software-defined components.
The future scope of electronic warfare is going to be for software developers, malware security developers, integrators and service providers. In software, the demand for machine learning algorithms, software-defined radio, software programs for antennae, data analytics and cyber security solutions will be in demand.
As the digital footprint is increasing in operating electronic warfare, the danger of cyber attacks, intrusion and threat of malfunctioning will increase. To avert that companies developing next-generation electronic warfare solutions are researching and developing solutions for integrating electronic warfare components with cyber security solutions. The necessary actions are taken in data encryption, using secured communication channels and secure authentication for access.
The study "Electronic Warfare - Market and Technology Forecast to 2030" offers a detailed analysis of the global electronic warfare system market over the next eight years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyses factors influencing demand for Electronic Warfare systems.
Global electronic warfare markets will reach US$27.86 billion through 2030 from US$18.99 billion in 2022. The up-gradation and procurement of new electronic warfare systems of all types have created opportunities worldwide. By 2030, the electronic warfare system business in the world will flourish in almost all types of end-use applications.
In the next ten years, next-generation jammers and receivers will become the priority procurement. Next-generation jammers and receivers in return will increase the demand for various electronic components (hardware and software) used in the equipment. It will also require making certain changes inside the platform electronics to support and manage the next-generation jammers (ECM pods) and receivers.
Miniaturisation and making electronic warfare equipment according to Size, weight and power (SwaP) design will be a priority. Electronic components such as system on chip (SoC), FPGA, AESA, m-card, smart sensor networks and others will get a business demand from the global electronic warfare markets.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Overview: Snapshot of the Electronic Warfare market during 2022 - 2030, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the procurement plans concerning regions as well as components, types, and platforms. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like mid-band next-generation jammers and low-band next-generation jammers.
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the electronic materials, firmware, software and integration of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, data analytics, and cyber-security and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of electronic warfare solutions around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the Electronic Warfare market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into present Electronic Warfare system strength and future demand for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Electronic Warfare market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis - Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the Electronic Warfare system expected to be in demand in each region.
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global Electronic Warfare industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as product range, strategic partnerships and SWOT analysis.
- The electronic Warfare Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022-2030.
- In terms of platforms, the Navy is anticipated to account for the largest share of procurements globally
- Air Force and Space are anticipated to account for the second and third largest segments in terms of procurement over the forecast period.
- The remaining market share is held by Army (ground-based) electronic warfare systems
- Integrated Electronic Warfare operations and management of spectrums and data and use of machine learning algorithms to identify and kill the cyber threats in real-time will be the future
Segmentation covered in this reportThe market is segmented based on Region, Procurement Plan, Integrated Electronic Warfare Components, System Elements, System Type, Jammer Type, Radar Warning Receivers Type, and by End-user
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
By Procurement Plan
- New Systems
By Procurement plan
- Information Warfare Systems
- Cyber Security Systems
- Command and Control Solutions
- Electronic Warfare Systems
By System Element
- Electronic Components
- Data Analytics
By System Type
- Radar Warning Systems
- Sensor Systems
By Jammer Type
- ECM Pods
- UAV Countermeasures
- Anti-jamming for Satellites
By Radar Warning Receivers Type
- Aircraft Pods
- UAV Payloads
- Ship-based RWR
- Submarine Pods
- Vehicle Mounted
- Air Force
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective procurement areas based on a detailed procurement plan analysis of the Electronic Warfare market over the next eight years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different Electronic Warfare systems in the leading countries and other potential markets across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Electronic Warfare markets, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the Electronic Warfare systems providers around the world.