The Automotive Glass Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Factors Such as Rising Automotive Sector Especially in APAC Region, Government Initiatives Boosting EV Sales, Rising Consumer Awareness about the Use of Fuel-Efficient Vehicles, Strict Government Regulations to Lower the Emissions and Increase Fuel Efficiency, and Increasing Glass Applications in Automotive Vehicles are Driving the Market Growth
Government initiatives boosting EV sales, rising consumer awareness about the use of fuel-efficient vehicles, decreased emission limits and technological advancements, increasing glass applications in automotive vehicles, better consumer experience, rising standards of living, generational preference shift, increasing global demand for EVs in double digits, and growing innovation along with advanced technology are the primary factors.
With the introduction of more rigorous government laws requiring the use of fuel-efficient automobiles to reduce emissions throughout the world, the need for light-weight vehicles is likely to rise, resulting in an increase in glass demand. Due to rising gasoline costs throughout the world, the demand for fuel-efficient automobiles has expanded dramatically over the years. Due to the depletion of fossil fuel supplies, the price of gasoline and diesel has risen exponentially, encouraging people to convert to battery electric cars. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (“NHTSA”) has established minimum corporate average fuel economy (“CAFE”) criteria for light-duty cars in the United States. NHTSA enforces various CAFE criteria for each manufacturer’s fleet of domestic passenger vehicles, imported passenger cars, and light-duty trucks, according to the regulations. These reasons are steadily increasing demand for battery electric vehicles throughout the world.
Growing EV Sales
The vehicle is evolving toward the trend of “being electric, connecting to networks, being intelligent, and sharing with others” (the new four modernizations), and the automobile industry has now reached a new stage of growth marked by diverse needs and an optimised structure. The use of new energy cars is expanding, and smart vehicles are becoming more widely available. Vehicles have evolved from simple conveyance devices to “intelligent mobile terminals.” More and more innovative technologies are being integrated into automotive glass as a result of the development of new four modernizations. It proposes new specifications for vehicle glass as well as new potential for the industry’s growth. As a result, with a growing share of added value products such as smart and panoramic skylight glass, dimmable glass, head-up display glass, and ultra-inoculation glass, automotive glass has evolved toward “safety and comfort, energy conservation and environmental friendliness, beautiful appearance, and intelligence and integration.” Fuyao’s industry-leading position in terms of technology has created structural prospects for the company’s automotive glass sales.
The adoption of lightweight cars is closely linked to the growth of the worldwide automotive glass industry (i.e. electric vehicles). Glass is a crucial component in the production of contemporary automobiles. The rapidly increasing demand for electric vehicles has generated a major opportunity for the worldwide automotive glass industry. Electric vehicle sales reached 2.57 million units in 2018, and are predicted to reach 21.6 million units by 2030, with a CAGR of 20.0 per cent between 2019 and 2030.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the automotive glass market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the automotive glass market?
- How will each automotive glass submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each automotive glass submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading automotive glass markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the automotive glass projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What is the implication of automotive glass projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the automotive glass market?
- Where is the automotive glass market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the automotive glass market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 565-page report provides 217 tables and 419 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the automotive glass market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising automotive glass prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Laminated Glass
- Tempered Glass
- Quarter Glass (Front, Rear)
- Side-view Mirror
- Rear-view Mirror
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)