The global e-bike market is set to project a CAGR of 9.92% in revenue and 9.84% in volume during the forecast period, 2022 to 2030. The market growth is driven by government initiatives to encourage e-bike use and changing consumer preferences towards their modes of commute.
Electric motorcycles, bicycles, and scooters have gained significant attention as efficient & reliable light motor vehicles (LMVs). These vehicles also enable the users to reduce their carbon footprints. Furthermore, to encourage environment-friendly modes of commute, governments of various countries offer benefits via a reduction in registration tax and other liabilities.
Furthermore, fuel combustion increases global carbon emissions, which has been a major concern for environmentalists for the past few decades. These concerns have accelerated the demand for electric vehicles globally, thereby supplementing the market growth. In addition, electric bicycles have gained significant popularity in the past few years, and their adoption has increased rapidly across the continents in response to economic or environmental concerns and design & performance gains.
The global e-bike market growth evaluation entails the assessment of Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of World. Europe is leading the market in terms of revenue and volume, growing at a CAGR of 11.19% and 11.52%, respectively, by 2030. The growth is driven by the high demand for e-bikes among office-goers and government initiatives to reduce carbon emissions.
The e-bike market is highly fragmented, with the presence of several local e-bike manufacturers. Sustainable competitive advantage through innovation is high, as many manufacturers are trying to develop independent technologies. The intensity of industry rivalry is moderate.
Some of the key companies operating in the global market include NIU International, Panasonic Corporation, Silence Urban Ecomobility, Yadea Group Holding Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments