Top 5 Emerging Countries Wine Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The Emerging 5 Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $62,929.8 million to the global wine industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $121,987.6 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 14.2% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the wine industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $55,369.2 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $4,093.5 and $1,517.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the wine industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $111,489.9 million in 2025, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $5,056.3 and $2,294.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five wine market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five wine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five wine market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five wine market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five wine market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five wine market?