G8 Countries Mobile Phones Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The G8 Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $382.4 billion in 2021 to the global mobile phones industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2017 and 2021. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $452.5 billion in 2026, with a CAGR of 3.4% over the 2021-26 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the mobile phones industry, with market revenues of $197.3 billion in 2021. This was followed by Japan and France, with a value of $75.6 and $22.7 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the G8 nations with a value of $232.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $97.4 and $26.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 mobile phones market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 mobile phones market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 mobile phones market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the G8 mobile phones market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 mobile phones market?