The Oil Refinery Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Growing Demand For Petroleum Products
The product demand in each region has an impact on refinery configuration as well. Propane, butane, petrochemical feedstock, gasolines (naphtha specialities, aviation gasoline, motor gasoline), distillates (jet fuels, diesel, stove oil, kerosene, furnace oil), heavy fuel oil, lubricating oils, waxes, asphalt, and still gas are just a few of the goods that refineries create. Gasoline contributes for over 40% of demand nationwide, with distillate fuels accounting for nearly a third of sales and heavy fuel oil accounting for barely 8%.
The demand for petroleum products is approximately evenly split among the regions, with Atlantic/Quebec, Ontario, and the West accounting for almost one-third of total sales each. The product mix, on the other hand, varies a lot between locations. Distillate fuels account for 40% of product demand in the Atlantic provinces, where furnace oil (light heating oil) is the predominant source of home heating, and heavy fuel oil (used to generate power) accounts for another 24%. Gasoline sales make up less than 30% of total product demand.
Raw Material Price Volatility And Rapidly Depleting Crude Oil
Refined petroleum products, chemicals and chemical products, coke, and intermediate goods were among the industries that were heavily impacted. Many businesses rely on crude oil as a direct source of raw materials: the chemical sector employs naphtha, kerosene, and other products whose costs are directly affected by changes in crude oil prices, therefore as crude oil prices rise, production in these industries decreases. Plastics and synthetic rubber are made largely from crude oil constituents. Materials suppliers are struggling to make a profit, while tier suppliers and OEMs are stuck between raising prices and experiencing cost hikes. Given that raw materials can account for up to 70% of a company’s expenses, variations in raw material input costs must be taken into account.
What Are These Questions You Should Ask Before Buying A Market Research Report?
- How is the oil refinery market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the oil refinery market?
- How will each oil refinery submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
- How will the market shares for each oil refinery submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
- Will leading oil refinery markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the oil refinery projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2020 and 2032? What are the implication of oil refinery projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the oil refinery market?
- Where is the oil refinery market heading? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What can be the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path? C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the oil refinery market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 550+ page report provides 324 tables and 320 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report tells you TODAY how the oil refinery market will develop in the next 10 years, and in-line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising oil refinery prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W and U are discussed in this report.
Global Oil Refinery Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Investment
Global Oil Refinery Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Processing Unit
- Crude Oil Distillation Unit (CDU)
- Vacuum Distillation Unit (VDU)
- Diesel Hydrotreating Unit (DHT)
- Semi-regenerative Reforming (SRR)
- Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCC)
- Sulfur Recovery Unit (SRU)
Global Oil Refinery Market (COVID Impact Analysis) by Type
- Topping Oil Refinery
- Hydro-skimming Oil Refinery
- Conversion Oil Refineries
- Deep Conversion Refineries