Top 5 Emerging Countries Meat - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The Emerging 5 Meat industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- These countries contributed $502,842.2 million to the global meat industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $584,198.4 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the meat industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $434,003.3 million in 2020. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $32,309.3 and $25,609.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the meat industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $493,636.0 million in 2025, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of $44,221.5 and $32,770.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five meat market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five meat market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five meat market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five meat market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five meat market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five meat market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five meat market?