North America (NAFTA) IT Services - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The NAFTA IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The it services industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $408.8 billion in 2021.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 11.6% over the 2017-21 period.
Within the it services industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $370.2 billion in 2021. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $27.6 and $11.0 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the it services industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $529.4 billion in 2026, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $39.7 and $18.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA it services industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA it services industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it services industry players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA it services industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA it services industry by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA it services industry in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA it services industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA it services industry?