The Asia-Pacific amniotic membrane market is expected to record a CAGR of 7.69% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The rising plastic surgeries and prevention surgeries of eyeglasses in South Korea, Japan, China, and India, offer growth opportunities.
Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are assessed for the Asia-Pacific amniotic membrane market growth evaluation. In Japan, the key growth driver is the increasing number of plastic and cosmetic surgeries. These include pilling of skin, new skin-tone regeneration, skin glow treatment, and cosmetic eye surgery. Also, several hospital chains provide a wide range of treatments, surgery options, and transplants for patients. The other factor driving the use of AM in Japan is cornea disorders. Besides, many medical institutes like the University of Toyama, the Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, and the Department of Regenerative Medicine are working in AM R&D.
In Indonesia, AM treatment is registered for cancer and ophthalmology. Also, prominent medicine and biologist experts are clinically engaged in placenta formation and grafts. In addition, a fresh amniotic membrane is increasingly preferred, given its vast availability and easy accessibility.
Further, in Australia, ophthalmologists and optometrists use AM grafts as a regenerative therapy for different ocular surface disease diagnoses under the special access TGA scheme. Additionally, processed AM AmnioTek allograft transplant for the ocular surface is available in Australia. Moreover, wound care treatment is very distinctive in New Zealand and Australia. As a result, the AM use is specific in both countries.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Smith & Nephew Plc, Celularity Inc, Organogenesis Inc, Skye Biologics Llc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments