BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Travel and Tourism - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The BRIC Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the travel & tourism industry and had a total market value of $839.2 billion in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -4.7% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the travel & tourism industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $565.9 billion in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $143.6, $94.3, and $35.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the travel & tourism industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,082.9 billion in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $293.5, $204.1 and $79.3 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC travel & tourism Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC travel & tourism Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism Industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC travel & tourism Industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC travel & tourism Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC travel & tourism Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC travel & tourism Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC travel & tourism Industry?