BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Automotive Aftermarket - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Automotive Aftermarket industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive aftermarket industry and had a total market value of $273,791.1 million in 2021. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 7.1% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the automotive aftermarket industry, India is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $178,197.3 million in 2021. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and China with a value of $49,312.6, $35,494.9, and $10,786.3 million, respectively.
- India is expected to lead the automotive aftermarket industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $271,010.9 million in 2026, followed by Russia, Brazil, China with expected values of $92,171.1, $45,962.4 and $13,433.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket sector players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC automotive aftermarket sector in relation to its regional counterparts?