The report provides an overview of the global market for digital twins and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report estimates the market for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, application, industry and geographic region.
The report also focuses on the drivers and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the digital twin market. The report concludes with an analysis of the digital twin vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major players in the global market.
- 32 data tables and 60 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for digital twin technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020-2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the digital twin market size, forecasted growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology, application, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Highlights of the market potential for digital twins and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, opportunities, challenges and other demographic and economic factors that will drive future demand for digital twins
- Review of emerging companies and the leading competitors in the prevailing digital twin industry
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis, major stakeholders, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Descriptive company profiles of the major global players, including ABB Group, Autodesk, Inc., Bentley Systems, Dassault Syst?mes, GE Digital, Rockwell Automation Inc., and Schneider Electric SE