The European school furniture market reached a value of US$ 1,430 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,020 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.68% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
School furniture represents a catalyst in transforming classrooms from static physical spaces into dynamic learning environments. School furniture should be designed in a way which is not only considered productive for human use but also beneficial for physical and mental health.
Good furniture has a positive impact on both the student’s health and their classroom development. The development of portable technologies and mobile furniture also allows institutions with a flexible learning space. Moreover, in school environment, ergonomics is important for student’s interaction within the classroom. Inadequate school furniture can bring about negative consequences, leading to health issues due to pain and discomfort caused by the traditional furniture. With ergonomic furniture, students have a better posture, are more concentrated during classes and obtain better results. Various other factors such as increased focus on aesthetics, rising focus on environment-friendly furniture, rising number of schools, changing teaching methods, rising use of advanced materials, etc. are also expected to have a positive impact on the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the Europe school furniture market, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product
Desks and Chairs
Desks and chairs currently represent the biggest segment, accounting for the largest market share.
Breakup by Material
Wood-based material currently account for the largest share.
Breakup by Distribution Channel
The offline channel currently dominates the market.
Breakup by Country
Rest of Europe
Germany currently represents the largest market for school furniture in Europe.
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of the European school furniture market. Some of the major players include:
VS Key Question Answered in this Report
1. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Europe school furniture market?
2. What was the Europe school furniture market size in 2021?
3. What will be the Europe school furniture market outlook during the forecast period (2022-2027)?
4. What are the Europe school furniture market drivers?
5. What are the major trends in the Europe school furniture market?
6. What is the Europe school furniture market breakup by product?
7. What is the Europe school furniture market breakup by material?
8. What is the Europe school furniture market breakup by distribution channel?
9. What are the major countries in the Europe school furniture market?