This report will cover all the commercially available methods for electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling that are actively being utilized and consumed by key end user industries in the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market. Its scope will also include all the applications in which electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling are used. Furthermore, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling industry will also be thoroughly analyzed at the regional and country level.
Regional and country level markets will be segmented and analyzed by battery type, EV type and end use. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is also covered. The market size and estimations are provided in terms of revenue, with 2020 serving as the base year; and market forecasts will be given for the period from 2021 to 2026.
In terms of battery type, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is segmented into lithium-ion batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries and lead-acid batteries.
In terms of EV type, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is segmented into battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) and fuel cell electric vehicle (FCEV).
In terms of end use, the electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market is segmented into passenger car, commercial vehicle, energy storage and consumer electronics.
- 79 data tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by battery type, EV type, end use, and geographic region
- Discussion of industry value chain/supply chain analysis of global electric vehicle battery reuse and recycling market, and assessment of the current competitive scenario
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Netherlands, Norway, Japan, China and India
- Highlights of recent advances made in the market for EV battery reuse and recycling manufacturing, their commercial applications, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand; and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Insight into the recent industry strategies, such as M&A deals, joint ventures, collaborations, and license agreements currently focused on EV battery reuse and recycling technology
- Company profiles of the leading industry players, including Accurec-Recycling GmbH, BMW Group, China Lithium Battery Technology Co., Ltd. (CALB), Nissan Motor, Tesla and Toshiba Corp.