Internet Access North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The NAFTA Internet Access industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The internet access industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $79,879.8 million in 2020.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the internet access industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $65,643.4 million in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $8,652.8 and $5,583.5 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the internet access industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $78,755.5 million in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $12,623.0 and $9,295.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA internet access market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA internet access market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA internet access market?