Foodservice BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
The BRIC Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the foodservice industry and had a total market value of $525,970.8 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 0.2% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the foodservice industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $359,886.4 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $108,388.9, $48,790.2, and $8,905.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the foodservice industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $572,254.7 million in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $197,152.6, $85,081.2 and $13,596.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC foodservice industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC foodservice industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC foodservice industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC foodservice industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC foodservice industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC foodservice industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC foodservice industry?