Data center colocation refers to a service provided by companies that offer a shared, secure space for enterprise businesses to store hardware related to data storage and other equipment. Colocation provides a high-performance environment for critical IT infrastructure. Garnering a CAGR of 9.7% from 2021 to 2027, the global data center colocation market is projected to reach worth of USD 78,868 million by 2027-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global data center colocation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
The data center colocation market is segmented on the basis of type, organization size, end user, and region. The data center colocation market is segmented as below:
- retail colocation
- wholesale colocation
By organization size:
- large enterprise
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
- IT & telecommunication
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading data center colocation market vendors that include AT&T, Inc., China Telecom Corp., Ltd., Colt Group Holdings Limited., Compass Datacenters, LLC, CoreSite Realty Corporation, CyrusOne, Inc., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Equinix Inc., Global Switch Holdings Ltd., NTT Communication Corporation, QTS Realty Trust, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global data center colocation market.
- To classify and forecast the global data center colocation market based on type, organization size, end user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global data center colocation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global data center colocation market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global data center colocation market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global data center colocation market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.