The global wood coatings market is estimated to project a CAGR of 6.51% in terms of revenue and 6.04% in terms of volume during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The rising construction activities across various regions, and advanced living standards, are the factors contributing to the market growth.
The global wood coatings market is segmented into resin type, technology, and application. Wood coatings are widely used in the refinement of wood and its protection. Solid solvent-borne coatings are in huge demand in the market due to their low cost and quick-drying characteristics. The market growth for wood coatings is expected to increase due to the real estate and housing market growth. At the same time, rigorous environmental rules by the government with regard to volatile organic compounds (VOC), pose a hindrance to market growth.
The global wood coatings market growth analysis includes the geographical segmentation of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing region, owing to prominent application sectors, such as furniture and joineries, and aided by the utilization and manufacturing of wood coatings in regions like China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Vietnam.
The increasing market rivalry is attributed to a large number of wood coating manufacturers. Some of the major companies are Eastman Chemical Company, Dowdupont Inc, ICA Gruppen AB (ICA), etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments