The North America wood coatings market is expected to project a CAGR of 6.34% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2022-2030. In terms of volume, the market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.87%. The consistent technological advancements resulting from R&D investments propel market growth.
The North America wood coatings market growth analysis includes the assessment of the United States and Canada. Canada was the world’s fourth-largest manufacturer of wooden furniture in 2017. The growing disposable income and increasing construction activities are propelling the market growth. The usage of radiation-cured wooden coatings is increasing owing to the advantages like high productivity, non-flammability, excellent curing speed, etc. This results in ample growth opportunities. The increasing residential maintenance activities, which entails recoating the wooden products, contribute to the development of the wood coatings market in Canada.
Some key players in the market include Axalta Coating Systems, Eastman Chemical Company, Helios Coatings Inc, Kapci Coatings, BASF SE, Dowdupont Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments