The Europe pet food market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 7.07% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The rising trend of premium and sustainable offerings provides growth opportunities.
Germany, Poland, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, Belgium, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe pet food market growth evaluation. In Italy, pet superstores faced major losses due to lockdowns and restrictions during the pandemic. As a result, there was a rising inclination to purchase pet products and foods in supermarkets. This propelled the supermarkets’ growth with regard to distribution. Further, the pet population is expected to rise. Also, with pet owners viewing pets as their family members, there is a growing demand for the highest-quality food. This is set to boost the super-premium and premium segment.
Given the pandemic, e-commerce witnessed notable growth in Russia, especially in the big cities. Also, big federal companies are thriving online. This is attributed to consumers establishing new purchasing routines that are expected to continue during the forecast period. In addition, larger chains have customized their outlets as offline entertainment for pet owners. Besides, pet shop chains offer professional consultations. For instance, VAKA pet stores offer veterinarian consultations.
In Belgium, cats are becoming indoor-based. As a result, increasing expenditure on cat entertainment keeps them happy and busy inside. Also, cat litter is estimated to record huge sales with cats not leaving the house. Such aspects drive market growth in these countries.
Some of the prominent market players include Affinity Petcare Inc, Well Pet Llc, Freshpet Inc, Farmina Pet Foods, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments