The Europe workplace wellness market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. The organizations are extensively striving to provide assistance in work-related stress management.
The United Kingdom, Spain, Nordic Countries, Netherlands, Italy, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe workplace wellness market growth assessment. In Germany, as per stats, the number of individuals taking a break due to mental health has tripled in the last 20 years, stating depression as the main reason. In comparison to 0.7 days of 1997, the days off per year for mental health problems increased to 2.5 days in 2017. Also, according to OECD, one in four adults are obese. In addition, overweight accounts for 10.7% of the total health expenditure.
In Italy, almost 40% of workers want to switch jobs due to work-related problems, as per a survey. Another 16% believe their organizations are unconcerned about their psychological and physical well-being. In addition, stress and mental health influence decreased staff turnover and employee absenteeism.
In countries like Sweden, as per a 2019 study, the number of people resigning is on the rise according to a 2019 study. At the same time, chronic stress-related diseases like tiredness have surged over the years. Whereas in Spain, as per a survey, approximately 42% of the population regularly suffers from work-related stress. The same survey states that 48.7% of women and 31.5% of men are impacted, and it is more common among those under 45. The reasons range from lack of sleep to work issues or a family member’s illness.
Some of the eminent market players include Privia Health, Sonic Boom Wellness, Novant Health, Limeade, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments