Our latest report "Wind Turbine Market, Update 2021 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global wind turbine market. The report offers in-depth analysis of the wind turbine market at global, regional (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Germany, the UK, and Spain) level.
The report analyzes the wind turbine market value and capacity for the historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) periods as well as global and country wise drivers and restraints affecting the market. The report also provides detailed information about key policies and regulations and the competitive landscape for global and key countries in 2020. Recent tenders and contracts in the wind turbine market along with upcoming key projects are also provided for each country. The report also outlines the profiles of major global wind turbine manufacturers.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the wind turbine market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the wind turbine market trends with a focus on market value and capacity at the global and regional level (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa).
- The report provides market analysis for the key countries of the US, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Germany, the UK, and Spain.
- In addition, the market capacity and value for the key markets are assessed over the historical (2016-2020) and forecast (2021-2025) periods.
- It provides competitive landscape at global and country level for the year 2020, upcoming wind projects, recent tenders and contracts and profiles of major global players in the market.
- Market drivers and restraints along with their impact on the market and key policies and regulatory environment are also discussed.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data of the wind turbine market.
- Develop strategies based on developments in the market.
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the activities of major competitors in the market.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects.