This report offers a detailed analysis of the apparel market in Spain with COVID-19 impact. It includes analysis of COVID-19 impact on customer shopping behavior, key apparel retailers, sector analysis, trends, and retailer reactions.
This report includes Analysis, market forecasts, brands, consumer attitudes and trends in the Spain Apparel Market 2020-2025 with COVID-19 impact.
- The COVID-19 pandemic caused Spain’s apparel market to contract by 28.1% in 2020, with a slow recovery forecast out to 2025
- Unemployment to affect consumption in the Spanish economy
- Ageing population to remain a threat, however, an increase in urban population can boost demand
- Long term shift towards casualisation will affect recovery of dressy outerwear and the formalwear segment
- The online channel will continue to drive apparel sales
- Sports brands benefit from continuing athleisure trend and focus on health and fitness
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the Spain Apparel market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the Spain apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in apparel to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the Spain apparel market and their price positioning