Global Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Market– our new study reveals trends, contracts, and predicted capital expenditure
Aging Pipeline Infrastructure
One of the largest causes of pipeline accidents is their aging infrastructure. Majority of pipelines across the world are between 30 and 100 years old. These pipes were made of wrought iron, cast iron, and bare steel which are prone to corrosion and cracking. According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. has approximately 2.6 million miles of oil & gas pipelines that are used to power industries, a majority of these pipelines are very old. Over the coming years companies are expected to invest in upgradation and replacement which is great opportunity companies in the pipeline market can exploit.
If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. This report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2031, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Key questions answered are in this report
- How is the onshore oil & gas pipeline market evolving? And how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the upcoming contracts and regulatory policies/incentives in the market?
- Where is the oil & gas pipeline market heading?
- What is driving and restraining the onshore oil & gas pipeline market?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the onshore oil & gas pipeline projects for these leading companies?
- What are the implication of onshore oil & gas pipeline projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
You need to discover how this will impact the onshore oil & gas pipeline market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 615 page report provides 426 tables and 411 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- Contains in-depth analyse of global, regional and national sales and growth
- Highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts to 2031 and other analysis reveal the pipeline project prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2031, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analysis, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analysis (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and project developments.
- Discover additional pipeline length predictions for the world market and submarkets
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, V, L, W, and U are discussed in this report.
Onshore Oil & Gas Pipeline: By Type
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 15 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of South America