The Europe automotive robotics market is set to project a CAGR of 11.01% over the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is mainly credited to the manufacturing industry’s large-scaled competitiveness and flexibility, the augmented presence of key players, and the advanced research and development ecosystem.
The Europe automotive robotics market growth analysis constitutes the assessment of Romania, the United Kingdom, Slovakia, Russia, Italy, France, Hungary, Germany, and the rest of Europe. The development of the region’s automotive sector over recent years significantly favors the swift automation across Romania, as well. In this regard, robotic density, or the number of industrial robots per 10,000 employees, increased from 7 to 18 units in five years. Moreover, according to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), approximately 3,100 robots are employed in Romania, with 40% utilized in the automotive industry.
Conversely, with over one million cars manufactured annually, Slovakia is the 20th largest producer of cars worldwide and holds 6th place across the European Union. These records are anticipated to rise in the upcoming years as Jaguar Land Rover, an eminent British car-maker, begins production in Nitra. Similarly, Jaguar is also the fourth leading manufacturer to establish a plant in the country, following Volkswagen (near Bratislava), Kia, as well as PSA Peugeot Citro?n. As a result, these factors are set to strengthen the automotive robotics market growth in Europe during the forecasted years.
Some of the leading firms in the market are Comau SPA, Harmonic Drive AG, ABB Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments