FinTech Blockchain Market by Application (Payments, Clearing, & Settlement, Identity Management), Provider, Organization Size, Business Domain (Payment, Insurance, Capital Market, Commercial Banking, Regulatory Compliance) -Global Forecast to 2028
The research report titled “FinTech Blockchain Market by Application (Payments, Clearing, & Settlement, Identity Management), Provider, Organization Size, Business Domain (Payment, Insurance, Capital Market, Commercial Banking, Regulatory Compliance) -Global Forecast to 2028” provides in-depth analysis of FinTech blockchain market in five major geographies and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2028. Global FinTech Blockchain Market is expected to reach $36.04 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 59.9% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028.
The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the increasing need for faster, cheaper cross-border payment systems, higher compatibility with the financial services industry ecosystem, and growing demand for complete security mechanisms are the key factors driving the growth of the FinTech blockchain market.
The market is segmented based on application (cross-border payments, clearing, and settlement, smart contract, identity management, exchanges and remittance, compliance management/know your customer (KYC), and others), provider (application and solution providers, middleware and service providers, infrastructure and base protocol providers), organization size (small & medium and large enterprises), business domain (payment, insurance, capital market, commercial banking, regulatory and compliance, trade & supply chain finance, and risk management). The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyses the market at a country level.
Based on application, the cross-border payment, clearing, and settlement segment is expected to be the largest segment in terms of market share during the forecast period. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the growing risk of fraud in the payment pathway, rising demand for superior payment experience, clarity in payment systems, and growing need to reduce transaction costs.
Based on organization size, the small & medium enterprises segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The adoption of FinTech blockchain solutions is gaining popularity among small and medium-scale enterprises. Small & medium enterprises are gradually moving towards FinTech blockchain infrastructure, and this trend is expected to grow multifold in the coming years.
Based on provider, in 2021, the middleware and service providers segment is estimated to command the largest share of the FinTech blockchain market. The increasing demand for smart contract services, the growing adoption of sophisticated middleware security solutions, the rising need for account aggregation & financial wellness are the key factors driving the growth of the middleware and service provider segment.
Geographically, the market is segmented into five major geographies, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2021, Asia-Pacific is estimated to command the largest share of the FinTech blockchain market. However, North America is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period. The rapid growth of this region is mainly driven by the increasing adoption of advanced technologies across a wide range of industries in and supporting government initiatives across the region and investments by major FinTech blockchain companies.
The key players operating in the global FinTech blockchain market are IBM Corporation (U.S.), Coinbase (U.S.), Ripple (U.S.), Accenture (Ireland), Salt Blockchain, Inc. (U.S.), Gemini Trust Company, LLC (U.S.), Circle Internet Financial Ltd. (U.S.), Celsius Lending LLC (U.S.), BitGo (U.S.), Blockchain.Com (U.K.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Chainalysis Inc. (U.S.), Robinhood (U.S.), Morgan Stanley (U.S.), Token, Inc. (U.S.), The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services (U.S.), Axoni (U.S.), J.P. Morgan (U.S.), and TrustToken (U.S.), among others.
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of the component, deployment mode, organization size, type, end-user, and countries?
- What is the historical market for FinTech blockchain across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period of 20201-2028?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global FinTech blockchain market?
- Who are the major players in the global FinTech blockchain market, and what market share do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the global FinTech blockchain market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global FinTech blockchain market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global FinTech blockchain market and how do they compete with the other players?
Scope of the Report
FinTech Blockchain Market, by Application
- Cross-border Payment, Clearing, and Settlement
- Identity Management
- Smart Contract
- Exchanges & Remittance
- Compliance Management/ Know Your Customers
FinTech Blockchain Market, by Provider
- Middleware and Service Providers
- Application and Solution Providers
- Infrastructure and Base Protocol Providers
FinTech Blockchain Market, by Organization Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
FinTech Blockchain Market, by Business Domain
- Capital Market
- Commercial Banking
- Regulatory Compliance
- Trade and Supply Chain Finance
- Risk Management
FinTech Blockchain Market, by Region
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa